SIFT doesn’t believe you should mortgage your future to create a new one for you and your family.
No going into debt to cover tuition! – free monthly payments.
With our budget-friendly pay as you go approach, you can break your tuition into interest-free monthly payments. We never charge finance fees – ever. For more information on your payment options, please call (678) 841-SIFT.
Still can’t cover tuition? Apply for one of our veteran’s scholarships.
To further help our veterans, SIFT sets aside 1 scholarship per class to a deserving veteran student who simply cannot afford the class. For more information on your payment options, please call (678) 841-SIFT or request an application by emailing email@example.com.
Tuition & Fees
If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the start date of a class and the institution cancels the class, 100 percent of all fees paid will be refunded.
Refunds Because of Withdrawal
Refunds of fees will be made only upon written application for withdrawal from school. Students who do not formally withdraw are not eligible for a refund of any portion of fees paid. The student requesting a refund should complete a withdrawal form and refunds will be automatically mailed to eligible students.
REFUND AND TUITION FEES
SIFT Institute will calculate a student’s refund based upon the last day of attendance using the following criteria:
- refunds are made in full to the student within thirty (30) days of the date of withdrawal;
- the applicant requesting cancellation more than three (3) business days after signing the contract or the student completing no more than five (5) percent of instructional time is refunded no less than ninety-five (95) percent of tuition;
- the student completing more than five (5) percent but no more than ten (10) percent of instructional time is refunded no less than ninety (90) percent of tuition;
- the student completing more than ten (10) percent but no more than twenty-five (25) percent of instructional time is refunded no less than seventy-five (75) percent of tuition:
- the student completing more than twenty-five (25) percent but no more than fifty (50) percent of instructional time is refunded no less than fifty (50) percent of tuition;
- the student completing more than fifty (50) percent of instructional time is informed that the institution is not required to issue a refund.
Veterans will be refunded on a pro rata basis
|200||Financial Markets Overview|
|201||Investing & Trading|
|202||Fundamental & Technical Analysis|
|203||Candlestick & Priceflow Analysis|
|204||Advanced Price Flow Analysis|
|205||Putting it all together|
|207||Personal Finance and Retirement|
|301||Volume Price Analysis|
|302||TMT (The secret sauce)|
|303||3 Management Pillars|
|305||Trading the Profitable Way|
|306||Wonderful world of options|
|307||The Way Forward|
|308||Talking through actual trades (Simulated trading)|
|Completion of Gradable Assignments||Tuition Refund Amount|
|Up to 10%||90%|
|>10% - 25%||75%|
|>25% - 50%||50%|
|>50% - 100%||No Refund Due|
Students who are delinquent in payment of any financial obligation will not be allowed to register until delinquent fees are paid. In addition, students who are delinquent in their financial obligations will not be issued grade transcripts, or student records until all financial obligations are resolved.
Students may amend their schedules during the drop/add period each quarter. All forms related to registration and change of registration must be initiated by the student, approved by the program advisor and processed by the registrars office before the end of the drop/add period. Students who add or remove classes from their schedule during the drop/add period will do so without academic penalty.
Students who withdraw from school must complete withdrawal forms. Students who fail to withdraw officially from the school may be regarded as having been dropped from the program for lack of attendance. The effective date of withdrawal is the date the student notifies the college of withdrawal or the date specified by the student whichever is later.