SIFT doesn’t believe you should mortgage your future to create a new one for you and your family.
No going into debt to cover tuition! – free monthly payments
With our budget-friendly pay as you go approach, you can break your tuition into interest-free monthly payments. We never charge finance fees – ever. For more information on your payment options, please call (404) 220-7805.
Still can’t cover tuition? Apply for one of our scholarships.
To further help our students, SIFT sets aside 1 scholarship per class to a deserving student who simply cannot afford the class. For more information on your payment options, please call (404) 220-7805 or request an application by emailing email@example.com.
Tuition & Fees
If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the start date of a class and the institution cancels the class, 100 percent of all fees paid will be refunded.
Refunds Because of Withdrawal
Refunds of fees will be made only upon written application for withdrawal from school. Students who do not formally withdraw are not eligible for a refund of any portion of fees paid. The student requesting a refund should complete a withdrawal form and refunds will be automatically mailed to eligible students.
REFUND AND TUITION FEES
SIFT Institute will calculate a student’s refund based upon the last day of attendance using the following criteria:
- refunds are made in full to the student within thirty (30) days of the date of withdrawal;
- the applicant requesting a cancellation more than three (3) business days after signing the contract or the student completing no more than five (5) percent of instructional time is refunded no less than ninety-five (95) percent of tuition;
- the student completing more than five (5) percent but no more than ten (10) percent of instructional time is refunded no less than ninety (90) percent of tuition;
- the student completing more than ten (10) percent but no more than twenty-five (25) percent of instructional time is refunded no less than seventy-five (75) percent of tuition:
- the student completing more than twenty-five (25) percent but no more than fifty (50) percent of instructional time is refunded no less than fifty (50) percent of tuition;
- the student completing more than fifty (50) percent of instructional time is informed that the institution is not required to issue a refund.
- Students will be refunded on a pro-rata basis
|ENP 200||Discovery - Self, needs, and business environment|
|ENP 201||Setting expectations|
|ENP 202||Formation - Building the foundation|
|ENP 203||Pre-Marketing workout|
|ENP 204||Becoming an expert|
|ENP 205||Assessment time - Does it work?|
|ENP 206||Mental tips pt 1 - The right philosophy|
|ENP 207||Certifications - Are they needed? How to get them|
|ENP 208||Mental tips pt 2 - Grace over grind|
|ENP 209||Mental tips pt 3 - The legacy-making process|
|ENP 210||The legality of it all|
|ENP 211||The extra stuff - selling effectively & establishing the presence|
|ENP 212||Keys to Success - You must have P.R.I.D.E.|
|ENP 213||re you on the right R.O.A.D.?|
|ENP 214||The formula for wealth creation: Entrepreneurship|
|ENP 215||Congrats, you're a business owner! Now What|
|Graduation and next steps|
|Completion of Gradable Assignments||Tuition Refund Amount|
|Up to 10%||90%|
|>10% - 25%||75%|
|>25% - 50%||50%|
|>50% - 100%||No Refund Due|
Students who are delinquent in payment of any financial obligation will not be allowed to register until delinquent fees are paid. In addition, students who are delinquent in their financial obligations will not be issued grade transcripts, or student records until all financial obligations are resolved.
Students may amend their schedules during the drop/add period each quarter. All forms related to registration and change of registration must be initiated by the student, approved by the program advisor and processed by the registrar's office before the end of the drop/add period. Students who add or remove classes from their schedule during the drop/add period will do so without academic penalty.
Students who withdraw from school must complete withdrawal forms. Students who fail to withdraw officially from the school may be regarded as having been dropped from the program for lack of attendance. The effective date of withdrawal is the date the student notifies the college of withdrawal or the date specified by the student whichever is later.